8.02.2012

camp oasis

I am completely blown away by the support of our family and friends! Not only does it get me fired up and excited to run this, but it's going to an incredible foundation. I was talking to our Team Leader/Endurance Manager, Nina (you'll probably hear us mention her quite a bit over the next 4 months) and she was telling me about this camp that CCFA provides for kids that have Crohn's. Kids as young as 7 can attend this week long camp, fully paid for, called Camp Oasis. Not only do I wish this was around when I was a kid and REALLY struggling with my health, but I am SO excited to get Ally & Emmy signed up! Your donations go to programs like Camp Oasis!!!



Watch this short video from the King5 News based in Seattle, to see what goes on at Camp Oasis!!








To learn more about Camp Oasis and to see if there is one near you, check out the CCFA website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment